About the Extended DISC Certification :
Extended DISC Certification is designed for HR Practitioners and Workplace Coaches and Consultants. Spend a full day covering the background of the Extended DISC model of human behaviour. Explore the four main behavioural styles and combinations. We look closely at:
- Strengths and development areas of the DISC profiles.
- How the DISC styles are motivated and approach tasks and goals
- Causes of stress and how to relieve stress
- How the DISC styles prefer to communicate
Learn how to debrief the Extended DISC Profiles and interpret the diamond. Identify important ‘emotions’ seen in graphs though the 10 special cases. You will also learn about why Extended DISC profiling is so commonly applied in the business environment and how easy the FinxS platform is to use in administering reports for yourself or for a client.
You will gain:
- An internationally recognised DISC Certification in the world's most advanced psychometric system
- Free psychometric test
- Free User Guide Manual - full with simple instructions to navigate the FinxS Online Platform, case studies and much more
- Access to our VIP Area
- Excellent phone and email customer service with speedy response times to help you get the most out of FinxS and Extended DISC
- Value added tools to optimise individual, team and organisational performance
- Marketing material to help you on-sell DISC assessments to add value to your offering
HR Profiling Solutions offer HRNZ Chartered Members the opportunity to earn CPD Credits when they complete the Extended DISC Workplace Certification.
Training Dates - 2020
Not available on the above dates? Contact us to request a date for virtual or in-house DISC Assessment Training.