Become an Extended DISC® Authorised Reseller
HR Profiling Solutions is the ONLY authorised distributor of Extended DISC and FinxS products for Australasia. There is however, plenty of opportunity to become one of our authorised resellers and resell our fantastic product line to your own clients as part of your product and service offering.
What are the Benefits of Becoming an Authorised Reseller?
Add value to your toolbox by becoming one of our successful Authorised Resellers. You may be an entrepreneur or someone looking for a great start-up business option, HR Profiling Solutions provides its Authorised Resellers with a unique entrepreneurial opportunity.
Resellers are independent contractors, making their own business decisions, choosing their own locations and hiring their own staff if they want to further grow their business.
Authorised Resellers can provide Extended DISC and FinxS solutions to companies, government agencies and non-profit organisations of all sizes. It’s not a franchise (Resellers don’t have exclusive rights in one area and are free to sell anywhere in the world) and there are no royalty, licencing or start up fees. However, you get many of the same benefits of a franchise including local on-going support and expertise. You can earn significant income while enjoying the freedom and independence of running your own business.
- There are no “start-up” fees, licences or royalties payable.
- There is no expected minimum volume of sales required to maintain reseller status.
- Resellers are independent contractors, making their own decisions, choosing their own locations and hiring their own staff to grow their business.
- Resellers are not franchisees, do not have exclusive rights to any one geographical area and are free to operate/sell anywhere in the World.
- HRP provide local toll free on-going telephone and email support at no cost to all resellers throughout Australia and New Zealand and are available during normal business hours.
- Solutions/products are supplied at wholesale prices to bona fide resellers and/or consultants who work with a client base.
- HRP will not disturb any reseller-client relationship, will not supply the customers of resellers direct, will provide advice and support to the customers of resellers if requested, but will not discuss pricing or any other issue that is privy to the reseller- client relationship.
- The margin offered on solutions/products is significant and attractive providing the opportunity for resellers to fix their own pricing and negotiate their own deals with customers. HRP do not interfere in the pricing of resellers choosing to simply set a recommended retail price.
- HRP provide training programmes ranging from Introductory training through to Master Trainer/Advanced Consultant status – please ask for a copy of the Training Guidelines if required. These provide information about the status required for resellers to conduct training courses and generate additional income, again without any involvement of HRP.
- HRP provide regular webinars at no cost to support resellers and keep them abreast of the continuing development of Extended DISC and FinxS methodology.
- Resellers can be confident, in working with HRP that they are promoting solutions and products that are internationally recognised.
- Resellers can be assured of stability as the Australasian business has been operating for over 20 years and was the second company (after the USA) to represent Extended DISC products outside Finland. There are now over 60 countries using the products
- HRP products are well validated. The last validation report (2019) was based on a random sample of 886,943 reports from over 75 countries.
- Extended DISC International enjoy a AAA credit rating classification.
- Extended DISC assessments can be white labelled with the reseller’s branding.
- Content of assessments can be customised using the extensive system resources of 1500 competencies, according to the requirements of a reseller.
How the process Works
Instead of buying a number of reports you purchase points. Points allow usage of any of our assessment tools (which all have different point values), such as Open 360s, Surveys, Reasoning Analyses and Competence Assessments. Most Resellers purchase points (there are discounts for volume) and place them ‘in storage’ and then re-sell these points throughout the months. You can buy ahead of time, each month or as you go. Everything is done online, 24/7.
We provide you with a RRP (Recommended Retail Price) and supply you with points at Resellers’ rates (that have a price reduction due to volume purchased). This provides you with the opportunity to generate a profitable income. You are given access to the FinxS operating and administration system and administer your own client base. Here you can also give added value to your clients in learning to use the highly flexible FinxS software (particularly the Report Designer function) to design reports to the precise requirements of your clients.
We make it easy for you with technical FinxS training videos available 24/7 on our website, support in marketing the products, and friendly phone support if required.
Accurately and efficiently identify people's behavioural strengths and how to get the best out of the workforce. Understand how the different behavioural styles face challenges, eg changes and spontaneity. This helps to minimise conflict areas, manage the change process to suit all behaviours and engender respect for behavioural differences. Grow healthy teams by understanding each other’s styles - build a more effective and cohesive team working together to enhance performance and productivity.
Master Trainer status enables certain resellers to conduct Accreditation Training courses. The purpose of this accreditation is for those that intend to hold regular Accreditation Training courses either in-house or as a public workshop. These courses provide trainers with the ability to add to their course offering and resell Extended DISC to their clients. This provides trainers with additional income source.
- Level One: Accredited Practitioner (1 day course)
- Level Two: Accredited Consultant (2 day course)
- Sales Competence Accreditation
Accurately and efficiently identify people's behavioural strengths and how to get the best out of the workforce. Understand how people are motivated, approach tasks and goals, experience stress and are likely to communicate – this helps to identify if an individual is working against their natural style, using more energy to perform certain tasks, or could be stressed by the work environment.