360 feedback questions
The 360 Profiling System allows you to build a unique questionnaire that aligns with your business goals and evaluation process. Simply choose from one of our pre-designed questionnaires or create your own! From the customisation of the rating scale to the question type, you have complete control and creative licence of the questionnaire and will be using one of the best 360 feedback tools available.
Here are a sample format and questions to use in an Open 360 Feedback review.
Instructions: Please answer the following questions about the job performance of the specified employee. Emphasise your individual experience working directly with this person not what you have heard from others.
We would like to learn about what the individual does well in five specific areas: leadership, management, communication, motivation, and envisions. If possible, please provide specific examples and areas for improvement so the employee can obtain a realistic and actionable view of their performance.
We will combine your answers in an anonymous report and provide the feedback to the employee.
- Does this employee exhibit strong leadership qualities in their role?
- Can you provide examples of how the employee positively contributes to the organisation through their leadership?
- How can the employee improve their leadership?
- Does this employee manage organisational commitments effectively?
- Does this employee effectively plan and coordinate activities to maximise results?
- How can this employee improve their management skills?
- Does this employee communicate effectively in face-to-face interactions?
- Do they communicate effectively in writing?
- Have you experienced any challenges with interpersonal communication?
- How could the employee improve their communication?
- Does this employee recognise effort and reward accomplishment?
- Does this employee encourage others to express and develop their ideas?
- How could this employee improve their motivation of others?
- Have you experienced any difficulties with the level of the employee's motivation?
- Does the employee set goals and dream big?
- Does this employee communicate the meaning and purpose of the organisation?
- Are there areas of improvement you would recommend for this employee that would help them deliver the company vision?
These are five examples of question types that will help you gain specific and actionable insights to gain insight into an employee's performance in the workplace.