Predict Job Performance with Numerical Cognitive Skills Assessment
Are you looking for someone with exceptional analytical skills who is comfortable processing large amounts of data?
Numerical reasoning assessments provide reliable insights into a candidate's abilities, including:
- How comfortable the candidate is collecting and analysing large data sets under a considerable time pressure
- Aligning results of statistical analysis with business goals and objectives
- Efficient and insightful identification of data trends or issues including changes in market trends, performance figures, and financial returns
- Level of speed versus accuracy in making analyses
Numerical reasoning assessments are a great way to identify candidates with strong numerical skills. Numerical reasoning demonstrates a candidate's abilities and strengths in data interpretation. They report on an individual's ability to perceive the relationships between large data sets and statistics and identify trends in numbers.
Such skills are in high demand and required for accounting jobs, data analyst roles and market research analysts.
Tracking budgets, reviewing KPIs, and analysing trends in populations requires an excellent understanding and affinity for numerical data.
FinxS Reasoning Reports
- Visualise the percentage of questions answered correctly.
- Dig deeper into the results and analyse a person's speed vs accuracy. Is it more consequential to hire a candidate who can perform under pressure or who takes the time to correctly analyse information?
- Compare a person's scores to a benchmark to help predict job performance.
Benchmarks and Job Performance
Analyse candidates against a chosen comparison group. Compare results at an organisational, country and global level to provide additional meaning to the results.
Quantify the attributes of your high performing employees to hire candidates fit for the job role every time!
Reasoning Analyses have a 0.51 correlation to predicting job success. In comparison, interviews correlate 0.18, references 0.36, and years of experience 0.18.