Predict Job Performance with Social Cognitive Skills Assessment
Are you looking for someone with an exceptional understanding of social situations?
Social Context reasoning assessments provide reliable insights into a candidate's abilities, including:
- Ability to read between the lines
- Ability to anticipate people's reactions
Cognitive ability assessments are a great way to identify candidates ability to observe and react to social phenomenon. They report on an individual's ability to accurately interpret other's intentions in a social context
Such skills are in high demand and required for Public Relations, Human Resource and Leadership roles.
Social Context Reasoning tests help predict how a person may respond to social situations in the workplace.
FinxS Reasoning Reports
- Visualise the percentage of questions answered correctly.
- Dig deeper into the results and analyse a person's speed vs accuracy. Is it more consequential to hire a candidate who can perform under pressure or who takes the time to correctly analyse information?
- Compare a person's scores to a benchmark to help predict job performance.
Benchmarks and Job Performance
Analyse candidates against a chosen comparison group. Compare results at an organisational, country and global level to provide additional meaning to the results.
Quantify the attributes of your high performing employees to hire candidates fit for the job role every time!
Reasoning Analyses have a 0.51 correlation to predicting job success. In comparison, interviews correlate 0.18, references 0.36, and years of experience 0.18.