Predict Job Performance with Spatial Reasoning Cognitive Skills Assessment
Are you looking to hire someone with exceptional visual reasoning skills?
Spatial reasoning assessments provide reliable insights into a candidate's abilities, including:
- Ability to understand how individual processes relate to each other
- Ability to participate in multiple simultaneous processes
- Ability to comprehend, visualise and manipulate visual entities
Spatial Reasoning measures an individual's ability to comprehend visual entities. Strong spatial thinkers can spot patterns or relationships between visual concepts and imagine shapes viewed from different angles or perspectives.
Such skills are in high demand and required for engineers, architects, graphic designers and artists.
Spatial reasoning tests screen candiates who can manage information collected by visual perception.
FinxS Reasoning Reports
- Visualise the percentage of questions answered correctly.
- Dig deeper into the results and analyse a person's speed vs accuracy. Is it more consequential to hire a candidate who can perform under pressure or who takes the time to correctly analyse information?
- Compare a person's scores to a benchmark to help predict job performance.
Benchmarks and Job Performance
Analyse candidates against a chosen comparison group. Compare results at an organisational, country and global level to provide additional meaning to the results.
Quantify the attributes of your high performing employees to hire candidates fit for the job role every time!
Reasoning Analyses have a 0.51 correlation to predicting job success. In comparison, interviews correlate 0.18, references 0.36, and years of experience 0.18.